Excelerator Essentials – Regular Track (1x per week – 8 weeks)
January 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am - March 10, 2021 @ 12:00 pm PST| $895 – $1495
30 hours of International Coach Federation (ICF)
Approved Coach Specific Training hours (ACSTH)
Excelerator™ Essentials introduces participants to a practical framework for non-directive coaching. As with every Essential Impact workshop, Essentials is hands on and richly experiential. Learners practice and hone coaching skills that they can apply immediately to their leadership, professional and personal lives.
Who is it for?
Leaders, emerging leaders, HR professionals, client facing service providers, individuals interested in becoming a certified coach, and anyone who wants to add this fundamental skillset to their toolbelt.
• Learn what non-directive coaching is and when to use it
• Experience coaching firsthand through coaching and being coached
• Understand the neuroscience behind a coach approach
• Learn the Excelerator™ model, which provides a powerful framework for coaching conversations
• Acquire practical and accessible coaching skills
• Build a powerful network of like-minded professionals
• Be introduced to the International Coaching Federation (ICF) core competencies
This virtual synchronous (facilitated in group) and asynchronous (on your own) course will take place on:
- Wednesdays January 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24, March 3, 10
9:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT / 10:00 am – 1:00 pm MDT / 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm EDT
This course is facilitated by International Coach Federation Accredited professionals who are exceptional coaches and facilitators. The Excelerator™ Coaching System is International Coach Federation (ICF) approved, and the recipient of accolades and global awards. The Excelerator™ Model has been taught to thousands, over 20 years, through individuals, teams, departments and organizations across North America and around the world.
Frequently asked credentialing questions:
- Essentials has many skill building opportunities and can be taken as a stand alone
- Excelerator™ Essentials is the 1st part of three parts for the Certified Leadership Coach designation (CLC).
- Essentials offers skills and tools for those in leadership positions that want to learn more to support their people
- The synchronous (facilitated in group) portion is delivered virtual in a class type setting and is approximately 60 % of the program or 18 Hours
- The asynchronous (on your own) piece is approximately 40% or 12 hours
- There are 2 faculty in each large group session
- A small group session near the end of the program has you working with a faculty / coach for individual feedback that will be delivered verbally and in an email.
- Certificates upon completion
Reviews from Past Participants
“I grew as a coach and enhanced my listening skills. The workshop was empowering and gave me the tools I find necessary to implement a coaching culture.”
– Penny Brown-Alvord, Program Lead
“I have a clearer understanding of how to move forward in regards to developing my coaching practice, integrating it into the organization and honing my coaching skills.”
– Renee Hodgkinson, Management Coach, Free The Children