Excelerator Essentials – Regular Track (1x per week – 8 weeks)
October 9, 2020 @ 6:00 am - November 20, 2020 @ 9:00 am| $895 – $1495
30 hours of International Coach Federation (ICF)
Approved Coach Specific Training hours (ACSTH)
Leaders take this award winning course to discover what non-directive coaching is all about. They will be exposed to how this skilled approach with others can enhance their leadership, professional and personal lives. Participants learn the first 4 principles: Engage, Enlighten, Empower and Excel of the Excelerator™ coaching model along with their concepts, tools, ACTion skills and behaviours.
Our programs are known for their experiential nature, as well as being supportive and fun learning environments. While observing live demos, engaging in debrief sessions, interacting with fellow participants and practicing coaching, learners will become comfortable with their added leadership strategy. This enables them to make a bigger impact within their teams, departments, homes, volunteer positions and in the world. Deepening their leadership and communication skills to improve their own and others performance and engagement.
This course is facilitated by International Coach Federation Accredited professionals who are exceptional coaches and facilitators. The Excelerator™ Coaching System is International Coach Federation (ICF) approved, and the recipient of accolades and global awards. The Excelerator™ Model has been taught to thousands, over 20 years, through individuals, teams, departments and organizations across North America and around the world.
This virtual synchronous (facilitated in group) and asynchronous (on your own) course will take place on:
- Fridays October 9, 16, 23, 30, November 6, 13, 20
6:00 am – 9:00 am PDT / 7:00 am – 10:00 am MDT / 9:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
Frequently asked credentialing questions:
- Essentials has many skill building opportunities and can be taken as a stand alone
- Excelerator Essentials is the 1st part of three parts for the Certified Leadership Coach designation (CLC).
- Essentials offers skills and tools for those in leadership positions that want to learn more to support their people
- The synchronous (facilitated in group) portion is delivered virtual in a class type setting and is approximately 60 % of the program or 18 Hours
- The asynchronous (on your own) piece is approximately 40% or 12 hours
- There are 2 faculty in each large group session
- A small group session near the end of the program has you working with a faculty / coach for individual feedback that will be delivered verbally and in an email.
- Certificates upon completion
Reviews From Past Participants
“I grew as a coach and enhanced my listening skills. The workshop was empowering and gave me the tools I find necessary to implement a coaching culture.”
– Penny Brown-Alvord, Program Lead
“I have a clearer understanding of how to move forward in regards to developing my coaching practice, integrating it into the organization and honing my coaching skills.”
– Renee Hodgkinson, Management Coach, Free The Children