Our Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) program is a combination of courses that allow you to earn your CLC designation, and meet training requirements of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Courses include Excelerator™ Essentials, Excelerator™ Mastery, and Mentor Coaching. Because our program is experiential and incorporates interactive practice and observation, participants graduate with demonstrated coaching expertise, and proven skill with the Excelerator™ Coaching model.
Certified Leadership Coach grads are:
• Equipped to lead and empower innovative, versatile, results-oriented teams
• Influencers who drive results and develop leaders by holding others capable
• Confident and competent in applying non-directive coaching to diverse situations and conversations
• Prepared with the skills and tools to be successful solopreneur coaches
• Equipped with 66 hours of coach-specific training hour and 10 hours of Mentor coaching necessary to apply for their Associate Certified Coach credential through the ICF
Certified Leadership Coach Program Packages
Book all your courses with our 6-month or 12-month program packages. By booking all your courses at once, you’ll become a Certified Leadership Coach in a timeframe that fits your goals and schedule.